Re: Forward Look Fatigue Syndrome-Definately serious!

From: Herman
Email: hplpp@airmail.net
Remote Name: 66.94.133.250
Date: May 16, 2003

Comments

I wouldn't think so. This is how our projects get completed. You have described the ingedients to a labor of love. Over the years, my wife marvels at the amount of time I can spend "studying" about what I'm going to do next. Being a perfectionist doesn't help either. Unshaven and smelly bodies? Take that away and you take all the fun out of it! Good luck on your project! BTW - great user name! Herman

Last changed: March 03, 2024