what about the 59 belvedere?

From: narley charley
Email: pursue@bellsouth.net
Remote Name: 216.78.117.137
Date: May 22, 2003

Comments

ok,so i'm new here.i've been scoping things out.awesome info for these fine finned cars,but ,i got to ask all yall out there,how come the 59 belvedere don't get any recognition?i know it sounds like i'm whining but i'm not.all the plymouth sites are mainly based soley for the enjoyment of the 57 and 58 ply owners and the 60 to 62 owners.the 59 ply's must be the step child of that era.LOL.thats ok we can all get along.when down in south east louisiana keep a look out for my replica of richard petty's 59 ply. L8R narley

Last changed: March 03, 2024