aero wheel questions

From: chrycopsycho
Email: erikaase@telus.net
Remote Name: 209.121.84.171
Date: May 24, 2003

Comments

just bought myself a aero wheel for $25. It has some cracks but is basically solid. It came with the chrome horn center but appears to be missing the piece between the the center and the wheel. My questions are as follows:(1) what is the part in the center called(horn contact?) and is it possible to find and buy a replacement unit (2) what product can be used to fill cracks on the steering wheel as I'm just going to wrap the wheel with leather until the time I can afford to get it properly rebuilt(3) what does it roughly cost to get a wheel rebuilt and who does it? thanx for your help.

Last changed: March 03, 2024