EVERYONE in California read this !!!!!!!!

From: loat1e
Email: loat1e@yahoo.com
Remote Name: 207.71.222.178
Date: May 28, 2003

Comments

A smog bill is going to be sent to Grey Davis to sign soon. SB 708 is proposing that ALL cars less than 45 years old be smogged in California on a dyno to current specs! This will render about half of our Forward Look era cars worthless and undrivable...especially if any modifications have been done. Educate yourselves, I'm going to do some more research and fight this tooth and nail. Call, fax, write and generally bother your representatives and especially the office of Grey Davis. here is a good website to go to... http://www.enjoythedrive.com/content/?id=31171

Last changed: March 03, 2024