how cool would that look on a chris-craft?

From: Kelly
Email: YESITIS
Remote Name: 198.188.6.246
Date: May 29, 2003

Comments

Ya know, I was thinking...How cool would it be to graft a complete 4 bucket seat interior out of a 61-62 300 ragtop, dash and all, with that off-da-hook square wheel into a mahogany 19' chris-craft Capri. Even cooler would be the dash, front buckets and the wheel into a 1955 Chris Cobra...Deep six the chevy-based 283 and drop in a marine hemi (325, with 270 stuff on it or a 392) with three carbs on top! Now I am thinking! That would look so cool behind my dodge! Kelly

Last changed: March 03, 2024