Re: brakes

From: Steve Hobby
Email: junkmail@just-servers.com
Remote Name: 68.192.249.7
Date: May 31, 2003

Comments

Yes you can do that. I also have the brake kit from AAJ for a 62 Chrysler. You just need to get the 2 or 4 bolt master, (What ever you have) and I suggets getting the equalization valve out of an A body. The equalizer from the factory does a better job and gives you the redundance. That's what I did. However, you would be doing yourself a favor by putting Rogers kit in. It goes right in, it's not that hard. Here again, I would use a factory proportioning valve. It's the wise thing and you don't have to crawl under there every 5ooo miles and adjust them

Last changed: March 03, 2024