Re: brakes

From: John Z
Email: fins59@charter.net
Remote Name: 68.115.14.12
Date: June 01, 2003

Comments

Chuck - I installed the basic AAJ kit on my 59 Ply Sport Fury last weekend. I'm wondering if you have the same problem I THOUGHT I had. When putting adaptor on spindle it won't fit all the way onto bearing shoulder UNTIL you install brake rotor and bearings and tighten nut. Then adaptor is forced onto bearing shoulder providing a tight substantial fit. I purchased other parts (rotors, bearings, seals, calipers, etc) from parts store and everything fit perfectly. Hats off to AAJ for coming up with this well engineered kit. (I wish I had thought of it) John Z

Last changed: March 03, 2024