Re: not very many 56 chrysler windsors

From: Steve Hobby
Email: junkmail@just-servers.com
Remote Name: 68.192.249.7
Date: June 02, 2003

Comments

Try sending a request to www.wildcatmopars.com. I know he has some Windsors up there. You can also write to Dan at moparmountain.com (Tell Dan Steve Hobby sent you) I buy from Dan all the time. You may also be able to get new reproduction lenses from George at georgelaurie@bigpond.com. His stuff is expensive, but reeealll nice stuff. I bought some lenses from him. Love 'em. I don't know if he does the 56's or not. Dan takes a few days to contact you back so be patient. He's a good guy as is George. FYI George is in Austrailia. Didn't matter, he delivered as he said he would. Steve Hobby

Last changed: March 03, 2024