Adios For Now, All

From: David J
Email: david_jungen@hotmail.com
Remote Name: 64.132.0.57
Date: June 06, 2003

Comments

As a longtime reader, some time poster to this site, I just wanted to express my sincere thanks to all who have offered their expertise and knowledge in helping me keep my '61 Dodge Seneca on the road these past few years. Sadly, I've had to sell the car, as I just can't afford to have a "work in progress" vehicle right now and also needed something extremely fuel efficient that can frequently travel long distances. I hope some day I will be able to buy another Forward Looker, and I will continue to read this site from time to time and vicariously burn Forward Look wrenches through everyone's posts. Best of luck to everyone, and if you see someone on the road someday with their head out the window staring longingly at your finned beauty, wave at me, won't ya? -David P.S. I also have some "garage leftover" pieces for a '61 (2 starters, carb, turn signal assy.,dash pieces, etc.), so email me if you have a parts request,and I'll do my best to help. I'll be letting the stuff go CHEAP!

Last changed: March 03, 2024