58 belvedere 2-DR sport coupe - window HELP!

From: Belvedere-Bill
Email: bill@colorimage.com
Remote Name: 12.121.60.13
Date: June 06, 2003

Comments

I need to rechrome my 58 belvedere wing window frames but I dont know how to take them appart. They are already out of the car. I don't think I can send the windows off to the chrome shop still assembled?! They appear to be rivvited together, do I drill the rivvets out? If so how will I get it back together? I'm sure someone out there has had this done, they are made of pot metal and connected to a steal frame covered with chrome trim. Speeking of windows...anyone know how to remove the chrome attached to my side window glass? Thanks in advance, you guys are the greatest!

Last changed: March 03, 2024