grease

From: chuck lowe
Email: sprocketbuster@aol.com
Remote Name: 205.188.208.75
Date: June 08, 2003

Comments

when i put torsion bars back in lower control arm what kind of grease should i use---got my heat riser to work--- but how tight should spring be wound---now time for a pet peeve---it pisses me off to no end when a vender out and out lies to you after they have hundreds of dollars of your money---why can't they tell you the truth so you can work out the bumps---i try to be a straight forward person---thats all i expect back---most of the people i deal with (99.99999999%)are good people---is the dollar greater than respect ??????---any and all help is welcome---chuck lowe

Last changed: March 03, 2024