61 to 68 Big Block Mopar AC parts

From: Steve Hobby
Email: junkmail@just-servers.com
Remote Name: 68.192.245.218
Date: June 23, 2003

Comments

Does anyone have an old Big block mopar with air they want to sell all the pulleys and brackets from? I am looking to convert my 62 New Yorker to AC and would like to get the brackets and pulleys to do the job. If you have a good working compressor that's a bonus for me, but I have a couple. Remember, I need all the pullys including the idler for the water pump and all the spacers/bolts. Will pay for shipping. Have located the dash parts.

Last changed: March 03, 2024