Re: Seat track part number...or where can I find them?

From: james
Email: herman40351@yahoo.com
Remote Name: 206.28.58.176
Date: June 29, 2003

Comments

Hello, Just in case you are interested. I had to come to the realization that my original seats was just to far out of my reach, to recover. Yes, I would have loved to have the originals back in my car, but i went to a junk yard and found a great set of seats out of a 1984 Mercury Gran Mar. These seats fit and sit wonderfully. All I did was place them over where the originals where and used carrige bolts to place them.

Last changed: March 03, 2024