Re: Weak starter

From: Larry Coleman
Email: larcol607@aol.com
Remote Name: 152.163.252.200
Date: July 02, 2003

Comments

Angelo, If your starter can't be easily repaired and you can't find a replacement, which is not very likly, keep in mind that a starter is only an electric motor. I used to work at a machine shop and we had motors rewound and rebuilt all the time. There are industry oriented companies that can completely rewind your starter and make it better than new. If you live in or near a large city they should be easy to find. I'm in the St. Louis area and there are several around here.

Last changed: March 03, 2024