Gosh Darnit!!

From: Bob Bobson
Email: yokai240@yahoo.com
Remote Name: 67.112.122.66
Date: July 06, 2003

Comments

I thought: FINALLY, my '56 Coronet was driving! I finally got the sorely needed rear bumper from Ebay, I got the trim that my car was missing, baught and installed the CHP wheels, dogcaps, added the 2.25" dual exhaust with flowmasters.... Nipped, tucked , and tuned everything from Aft to Stern.... And POW. My rear end shredded itself..... :( I had the car driving for 7 hours. But what a GLORIOUS 7 hours it was!! I found a '56 plymouth savoy with a V8 in it for cheap and Im wondering if the rear axle out of that will fit my Coronet V8?

Last changed: March 03, 2024