'56 De Soto Idler Pully

From: Rodger
Email: FltSgt@aol.com
Remote Name: 64.12.96.15
Date: July 08, 2003

Comments

Hola I have a '56 De Soto engine that is staring to go back together. In the basket of parts I took out the idler pully to "look at it". After a moment of nuthin ... I knew that one of you have already been there and would know the correct answer. Is it possible to re-lube it so that I can have many happy miles of driving. Or, must I obtain another one. Can I get one for a honest price that will not make me take out a small loan? Rodger & Gabby Colo Spgs

Last changed: March 03, 2024