Re: '60 Dodge 12" brakes

From: Paul Hoffmeyer
Email: paulhmopar@sbcglobal.net
Remote Name: 68.21.130.79
Date: July 12, 2003

Comments

Mike, my '60 Dodge doesn't appear to be a squad car unless on a city force. 318 2 bbl, Powerflight, no sway bar, and standard suspension, I believe. My folks bought it off the back row of a car lot in '67 for $100. Had the name "Leonards, LaCrosse, WI" on the trunk lid in chrome letters. Had radio and heater, but no other options, and no extra or filled holes anywhere inside or outside that I can see. Thanks for the replies, guys. Paul H

Last changed: March 03, 2024