Dictator Dave (yeah right)

From: forwardlook Frank
Email: fwdlkfjw@bcpl.net
Remote Name: 64.32.133.63
Date: July 17, 2003

Comments

Hey Folks, Why bash Dave? Have you ever had a face to face conversation with him? I have. He's one of the most pleasant and respectful persons I've had the pleasure to meet. Seriously, do you have any idea what kind of self-sacrifice it takes to keep a sight running for a hobby? He doesn't make anything off of this site. Most of the time he's struggling to keep it running. He's got my vote. He can do what he wants, when he wants, and how he wants to do it. Don't forget it's his brainchild. Without it, we're screwed. I can't express how grateful I am to belong to such a great site and all of the friends I've made with this site. If you don't like the site, leave it, no one said anyone had to stay. Keep in mind though, if you ever have the chance to talk with Dave face to face and listen to his side/his problems I'd think you'd understand. Once you got that out of the way, you'd probably talk forwardlook to the wee hours of the morning. -Frank

Last changed: March 03, 2024