Re: adjustable shocks for '56 Dodge stationwagon

From: him again
Email: lars!
Remote Name: 64.12.96.202
Date: July 17, 2003

Comments

Records show NAPA part # 94050 for 56 rear gas charged shocks. in late 96 they listed at $28.50, and net at 15.99. As stated they will be a bit soft esp if loaded some. I have another NAPA number but think its for my 41 Ply 2 dr, that is 94008 so this may be incorrrect . Take an old front along if posssible. The key is that the shock body can slip thru that hexagon hole in lower A frame. If shock holes are slightly off from the holds in A frame, they can be opened up with rattail file.

Last changed: March 03, 2024