Re: Poly 318 Valve covers( by the old fool)

From: Jon Hendricks
Email: My57Firesweep@Hotmail.com
Remote Name: 65.173.69.247
Date: July 18, 2003

Comments

Wow... im astounded as to how much time you put into researching something like that for me. Thank you so much, i really appreciate it. I was sort of puzzled at first as well, but the valve cover does read "318 c.i. 200 HP". I figured it came from a truck or marine engine. Thank you for the time and thought you put into that. You honestly didn't have to lose sleep though, LOL. Again, thanks. Jon

Last changed: March 03, 2024