super cool fwd lk t-shirts at carlisle

From: KevinO'Hara
Email: hawkhill@nexet.net
Remote Name: 216.174.1.173
Date: July 19, 2003

Comments

Did anyone else pick up one of those 50's Gold Rush t-shirts at carlisle.They have the forward look emblem on the front and on the back I think it's a 59 desoto tail fins rear view a57 fury sideways a 300c and a 59 dodge and a engine compartment view of a dual quad hemi.They are excellent! which I had pick up a few,it was my best find of the day thanks to another fwdlk guy I saw wearing one and pointed me in the direction of the vender.I think I have the T-shirt makers card if anyone else is interested I could dig it up. Kevin

Last changed: March 03, 2024