Re: 1959 Plymouth Poly 318 Carb Help!!

From: RobertB
Email: rob<at>wizzy.com
Remote Name: 24.117.89.15
Date: July 23, 2003

Comments

I just recently put a 56 Stromberg WW on a 61 Dodge 318. Usually Carter will attach a tag with the model number and Stromberg will stamp the number on the fuel bowl cover right above the fuel line inlet, look for 15-XX (mine was 3-140). The following links will help: http://www.thecarburetorshop.com/Kplymouth.htm http://www.vapinc.com/carbs/Downdraft/plymouth.html I've noticed that all Stromberg WW's are basically about the same with the following execption - some throttle linkages pull the carb to accerate while some push - the linkage hole on the carb will be either above OR below the butterfly shaft!

Last changed: March 03, 2024