Re: need help fast...go to college in two weeks!!

From: Talex
Email: talex@jacprod.com
Remote Name: 208.203.244.186
Date: July 29, 2003

Comments

Arthur, I replaced the roof rail weatherstrip on my '58 2 dr hardtop earlier this summer. I got my kit from Bernbaum also. It was not an exact match (but pretty close I thought). I had to cut the two replacement pieces to match the length and hole pattern of the old one piece part. And I didn't get the metal part to fit back in there very well either, but it doesn't show. If you have any questions, send me an email. Good Luck!

Last changed: March 03, 2024