Another paint chip source

From: Dave Lisiecki
Email: davel at patriotfire.com
Remote Name: 66.224.100.82
Date: August 01, 2003

Comments

Krister - I forgot, a source of literature is Walter Miller at http://www.autolit.com/home.htm and he has 1960 DoPont paint chip set available for purcgase. I think it can be found on this page: http://www.autolitshop.com/shop/searchresults.asp?inexid=3LPR952VW1 Again, I apologize that this doesn't answer your question about availability of Imperial colors, and perhaps a true sales book would be better than a paint chip set. But you got me curious, too, so I hope someone can answer that one and be of more help to you than I have been.

Last changed: March 03, 2024