Re: 58 dodge 325 v-8 manifold & horn rubber in Christine

From: Bill in SD
Email: wlammon@nvc.net
Remote Name: 64.68.172.64
Date: August 06, 2003

Comments

I had the same problem with my 318 ploy exhaust manifold. I was able to weld the crack, grind the weld bead down, bead blast it and when repainted it looked as good as new. You might be able to do the same with yours. There is a great welding shop here that has welding cracked head and engine blocks, etc that does a better job than I can. If you lived close to northeastern South Dakota I'd be willing to give it a try to fix yours.

Last changed: March 03, 2024