Re: 354 Hemi Engine To Any High Bidder

From: David Carroll
Email: beavercreek@cfaith.com
Remote Name: 12.65.19.44
Date: August 10, 2003

Comments

Rodger, and others... If you'll read my original post, it says "WAS offered this engine in trade and don't need it". I don't own it, haven't traded for it, and won't trade for it unless someone on this list wants to buy it. I do not know what it's worth, nor want to tie up any $$$ that can be made better use of, as in,...spending it on my old Mopars. What I do need is someone who's willing to tell me what they'll pay as a firm offer so I can make a quality decision about whether to make it part of the deal, or not. Thanks again, David

Last changed: March 03, 2024