torque converter for 273 same as 225?

From: chrycopsycho
Email: erikaase@telus.net
Remote Name: 207.6.185.245
Date: August 12, 2003

Comments

I'm getting my 64 valiant ready for the winter.I have to replace the torque converter as a bunch of teeth were chewed off making for a tough start. I just came back from an good old boy autowrecker who had a pushbutton tranny laying around which he says came out of a valiant which had a 273. The torque converter looks identical to the one that I need for my slant six valiant. My question is there any thing to prevent me from using this with my slant six.Are they the same?

Last changed: March 03, 2024