Re: Arther Ashe

From: Arthur Ash III
Email: coalchamber998@hotmail.com
Remote Name: 168.16.134.227
Date: August 13, 2003

Comments

Hey guys, I AM at college now...Plymouth's still at home...but hopefully it will be roadworthy in about a month or so. Since I'm at college I can only work on it when I go home every other weekend. I'm sure I'll have more questions about the car in the future but for now I'm taking it easy with it and concentrating on getting through the first week of college, it's hectic so far! Thanks for everyone's help and I appreciate it!! Arthur Ash

Last changed: March 03, 2024