68 440 and 62 727 into 59 plymouth fury

From: dennis cloer
Email: skyhawk@twave.net
Remote Name: 216.10.172.90
Date: August 18, 2003

Comments

Hello everyone. Has anyone swapped a 62 up B/RB engine and 62-65 727 into a 59-61 Plymouth Fury or Dodge, and still retained the stock push buttons? If so,what did you have to do to make it work? I know that a separate lever/button must be installed to make the "park" feature work. I want the power and reliability of the 62 up 383/440 combined with the 727, but I don't want to modify the interior/dash anymore than I have to. Thanks for your help. Dennis

Last changed: March 03, 2024