Cruisin the Coast....October,Whoose gonna be there?

From: narleycharlie
Email: pursue@bellsouth.net
Remote Name: 68.212.100.165
Date: August 23, 2003

Comments

Mississippi coast is the place to be in mid Oct.Just got my registration for my 2 cars and we are#3792 and 93.Last year there was over 5000 cars.My wife will be in her 70 chrys.300 conv.I'll be in my Richard Petty autographed #43 1959 Ply.Belv.sporting Petty blue and racing stickers.Just scored me a set of 80's cop car rims.This will add a nice touch.If'n ya'll come down for the cruisin the coast keep an eye out for me.Anyone else going to make it? Charlie

Last changed: March 03, 2024