Restoration Ethics??

From: Walter Clark
Email: mcaracter@yahoo.com
Remote Name: 216.37.198.69
Date: September 08, 2003

Comments

I've loved the forword look cars for some time now, especially the 58 Plymouths. I finally have the resources to purchase and restore one but it brings to mind a question of ethics. The car I have in mind is a 58 Savoy 2dr hardtop. The only real changes I would make would be to add Sport Tone trim. My question is... Is this unethical restoration? It might even border more on customization. I'm just looking for the "mass opinion" Thanks, Walt Clark

Last changed: March 03, 2024