Re: Thanks for the info! Guess mine's a 3

From: Neil Vedder
Email: esierraadj@webtv.net
Remote Name: 209.240.198.62
Date: September 09, 2003

Comments

Tony, from our previous correspondences, I too, believe that Bertha rates a high-3 rating. A correct interior, an undercarriage 'resto' : shiney exhaust-system and black undercoating, with detailed bracketry, and a 'detailed' under-hood-area, will get her into the 2's. Trouble is, it's hard to maintain a "2", and drive it, regularly. Technically, a "1" can't be driven, except off-n-on a car carrier. Neil Vedder

Last changed: March 03, 2024