Re: Thanks for the info! Guess mine's a 3

From: Dave Bingaman
Email: dbingaman@yahoo.com
Remote Name: 206.63.254.41
Date: September 09, 2003

Comments

Neil & Tony-Technically or mathmatically speaking, Tony's car would be a 'low 3' rating if it were approaching a number 2 car. I am assuming your description of Tony's car is that of a near #2, even when it is refered to as a 'high 3'. I have often seen cars rated at 3.1, 3.4, 3.5 etc as they approach a number 4 condition. So, be sure you are not under-rating your car to folks and that there is a clear understanding. At least, this is the way I have always understood it. Just trying to be helpful.

Last changed: March 03, 2024