Situational Morality

From: Joe Godec
Email: Sonoramic60@aol.com
Remote Name: 64.12.96.167
Date: September 09, 2003

Comments

I hate to be an advocate of "situational morality," but this really is a good case for it. The way I look at it, it's your dollar and you're the one going to be stuck with the results. There are a heck of a lot of '55-'57 Chevys out there and nobody REALLY cares to see if another is chopped OR restored. Likewise, the only ones who are impressed with a "perfect" '57 Savoy hardtop are the guys who drool over a '51 Cranbrook flathead (all told, maybe 15 or so in the world -- and none under 70!). If it were a '57-'58 Fury or a '57 Adventurer, then I'd say "Wait a minute." But if you just want to have fun with a car (that's really a fun car to begin with), I say do what you want -- and have fun doing it.

Last changed: March 03, 2024