Re: '57 D-500

From: Michael
Email: msutherl@ci.aurora.co.us
Remote Name: 198.81.26.135
Date: September 10, 2003

Comments

Good luck John. I don't know if this is the case here, but it always bugs me when someone picks up a foward look car and then flips it over to for a fast buck. It's one thing if the seller has maintained the car or has made it better; it's another thing when they've either done nothing or (worse)let the car go to pot and then they expect a gold mine in return. You can always tell that the car is getting flipped when the seller skips title. I bought my '58 D-500 from one of those guys and it makes you feel like you've just been through the ringer at the slickest used care lot in town! Please keep us posted - even if you just walk away.

Last changed: March 03, 2024