Re: When you love something restrain yourself.

From: Kenny J.
Email: kjosephson<at>sprintmail.com
Remote Name: 63.191.0.103
Date: September 10, 2003

Comments

Reminds me of a local salvage yard I will never deal with again. The guy quoted me $200.00 over the phone for a hood that he claimed was perfectly straight and never dented. I took a body man friend with me to look it over. After we arrived, my friend began to examine the hood and simply said, "This will do." The jerk who took us into the yard raised the price to $400.00. My buddy and I looked at each other and I mentioned the $200.00 quote over the phone. The guy smirked and said it was a mistake. We walked out without another word. Looking back on the incident, perhaps the guy was going to give the boss $200.00 and pocket the rest. I suppose it doesn't matter. I never returned.

Last changed: March 03, 2024