Remake of Christine

From: Mike
Email: bad58plymouth@yahoo.com
Remote Name: 12.81.195.165
Date: September 15, 2003

Comments

Hey everyone, I found this on a Stephen King related web page: "There seams to be a remake of Christine in the making. There have been reports about a lawsuit filed by Richard Kobritz the producer for the 82 film adaptation of Christine directed by J. Carpenter. Evidently the suit states that Kobritz was left out of negotiations for the upcoming remake to be aired on NBC TV. He is seeking financial compensation. No other info has appeared at this time." I know I saw something about the lawsuit on TV, but other than that I havent heard anything about it. Have a great day!

Last changed: March 03, 2024