Re: Mopar Performance elec. vac. adv. distributor kit #P3690426

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan TandT hd @aol.com
Remote Name: 64.12.96.74
Date: September 16, 2003

Comments

Thankie, thankie, there Einstine. Send me an E-mail to my new address. That way I can send you a pictue of this car. (only way I know how) Naw, the 'three on the tree' is OM. Special ordered that way. The selling dealer is STILL in business, (40 miles from me, over in Loconaning Md!) the salesman who sold this car new just died last year. The orginal owner is supposed to be still alive and living 67 miles from me! (Cumberland Md) Frank and Brad's state. VERY IRONIC, that this car survived! Went through two local owners, a high speed car broker, into a foreign country! Then back to the US within a 50 mile radius where it all started! Next couple of weeks, I'm going to try and compile a pictorial history, with the past owners. Well, except for 'razzle nuts the high speed broker up there.

Last changed: March 03, 2024