what tranny can i use later model 383

From: walt
Email: gsxr03750
Remote Name: 152.163.252.133
Date: September 17, 2003

Comments

first of all i would like to say thanks for the tips with getting my 301 seperated from the tranny. the 301 is shoot and i just got one heck of a deal on a 383. so what i want to know is what year tranny can i put in place of my torqueflite and still be able to use the pushbuttons. and will i have to use the park lever of the newer trannsmission. also do i have to do any thing to beef up the rear end because of the power diffence? and will the suspension be ok with the extra what. thanks for all the help.

Last changed: March 03, 2024