Re: 38 yrs.of parts

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan TandT hd@aol.com
Remote Name: 152.163.253.40
Date: September 23, 2003

Comments

You don't know just how close you came to one of my 'toung lashings'! I took that E-bay # and here,,,, well, a Harley guy tellin' others to check out all these pages of ???? for sale! Well, I had things to do, so your lashing had to wait. I kept thinking you couldn't/wouldn't turn others on this feces for sale! So, later, I went back in and rechecked your #. Oops, MY misteak. I reversed the '75' and typed in 2434095717 Now, have a good laugh.

Last changed: March 03, 2024