Re: Clutch pivot ? bushings available at most MoPar dealers

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan TandT hd@aol.com
Remote Name: 152.163.252.132
Date: September 24, 2003

Comments

OK kiddies. I was able to get a set of clutch pivot bushings right off the MoPar Dealer's parts shelf. They are to a early 80's manual tranny, (before hyd slave cyl) Dodge Pick-em-ups. Part # 4210690. Only thing, I had to make a taper on the inside of each bushing to match the taper of the ball stud. No big deal. Get it apart, you'll see what I mean. For those who don't care about the color, (barely see 'em anyway), and do not want to wait a couple of weeks from some vendor,,,,,,.

Last changed: March 03, 2024