Re: lower control arm shaft

From: Dave
Email: dd1_33823@yahoo.com
Remote Name: 198.31.197.18
Date: September 26, 2003

Comments

Chuck, are you talking about the inner nut or the outer frame nut having a problem. Iam looking at some control arm pins/nuts I have and there is no way the nut could bottom out when assmebled correctly, Especially the inside nut because the bushing is longer than the part on the shaft. Outer nut problem sounds like a wrong pin or screwed up cross member. I would be more concerned with the correct pin taper vs. receiver housing than shimming.

Last changed: March 03, 2024