tail lights for a stepside truck

From: dario
Email: themexican1966@aol.com
Remote Name: 198.81.26.78
Date: September 28, 2003

Comments

i'm having problems finding tail lights that have a stem or post that is long enough to stick out from the wall of the bed(so it can be completely seen) so the tail gate doesnt cover it. only reason i'm asking now is because i have to get my truck on the road by the end of the week. lost my place to keep it and work on it. also need from turn signal lights, i was given this beauty and i have no idea what the front turn signals and tail lights look like. so any help would be completely appreciated. HELP. i love my darn truck. DODGE FOREVER!!!

Last changed: March 03, 2024