generator output?????

From: dario
Email: themexican1966@aol.com
Remote Name: 198.81.26.78
Date: September 30, 2003

Comments

i tested my genny to see if it was kicken out current to charge the new battery i installed, but at idle the battery seems to be running the engine since the reading is around 12.58 volts, with the batter disconnected from my d100 it reads 12.68 , but when i rev up my 318poly the output is around 13.45, i won a manual on e-pay but it isnt here, what is the correct output for my genny and if i have to replace it can anyone PLEASE help me with any info or parts or parts#'s for an alt conversion PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last changed: March 03, 2024