Re: 1957 dodge coronet / restoring

From: Herman
Email: hplpp@airmail.net
Remote Name: 66.94.132.201
Date: October 03, 2003

Comments

Hi Teresa, I once had a '58 Dodge and really enjoyed it - wish I still had it. If I were you, the first thing I would do is get a service manual so you'll have all the procedures and clearances you will need to know. They are surprisingly available in a number of places. I got mine from e-bay for about $25. I have done an e-bay seach for you, but none are listed right now. Cut and paste the following address: http://cq-search.ebay.com/ws/search/SaleSearch?sosortorder=2&ht=1&sosortproperty=2&satitle=Dodge+%281957%2c57%2c%2757%29 It is sorted by newest listings so you can do a quick scan each day for anything you need for a 57 Dodge. Of course, any questions you have will be quickly answered here at Forwardlook. I'm not personally familiar with a 325, so I'll leave this one to the experts who are. Good luck, Herman

Last changed: March 03, 2024