Re: Should I buy it? (55 St Regis)

From: lars
Email: nope, send pigeon
Remote Name: 152.163.252.199
Date: October 03, 2003

Comments

I had a 55 St Regis, bot it in about 79. Relatively lo miles, leather interior, 2 tone exterior, ivory and 'iris' i always called it. Car was an absolute gem. Fantastic highway runner, stomp it at 45 or so and it kicked into low and took off like an airplane. Course it had the 4 barrel and duals. After 2 yrs, sold it to somebody, also sold my 66 Toronado, the Chrysler got better mpg! I'd hate to have to restore one today, meaning all that chrome trim in and out, plus leather. Guess its YOUR call. I sure remember mine. Lars

Last changed: March 03, 2024