Re: heater box

From: Mike B
Email: saukriversetters@isomedia.com
Remote Name: 66.114.157.145
Date: October 03, 2003

Comments

Chuck, Try "Duct Seal". It sort of looks like your first grade clay, geenish-gray in color, but it is more grainy. Pinch off sections and roll it in your palms, then flatten it a bit to go on your box sealing edges. It does harden a bit over time, and forms a good seal, but it will let go when you need it to without too much trouble. There may be other names for it, but I've always known it as duct seal. I've seen it at Home Depot, in which department I'm not sure now, but it definitely is there. Hope it helps you out. Mike

Last changed: March 03, 2024