Re: Schills are worse

From: Bill K.
Email: tongue_tied59@hotmail.com
Remote Name: 209.217.195.154
Date: October 04, 2003

Comments

eBay doesn't care about you unless you're some kind of mega power seller with 100+ listings ending every day. On this bidder who doesn't answer his e-mail, did you try pulling his contact information and calling them? I had a guy win an auction and buy stuff on the side from the same parts car. But he used a seperate e-mail for the off-eBay buy and a hotmail for the eBay account. He never checked his Hotmail account in all that time - so I thought I had a deadbeat, until I got looking for something else on email and found a note explaining it was the same guy. Bill K.

Last changed: March 03, 2024