55 St Regis comes home...but a new problem...

From: Wes
Email: westex93@yahoo.com
Remote Name: 67.30.9.57
Date: October 06, 2003

Comments

Yep, got her here in one piece. You should've seen the look on the guy's face I had pick it up! He started calling everybody up right there and telling them "It's a 55 Chrysler! This thing's as big as a truck!" Turns out his buddy lives about three driveways down and had tried to buy it a couple of years ago, but the owner wouldn't sell. Made him sick to hear I got it for a lawnmower. Got lots of stares coming through town, that was cool. But now a new problem has come up. Suddenly my wife is telling EVERYBODY about it, saying things like "It's sooooooo purty!". Even worse, now I catch her suddenly referring to it as "our new car". Uh, oh, I may have created a monster here.....Wes

Last changed: March 03, 2024