Re: IT AIN'T NO PROBLEM IT'S A BLESSING

From: chuck lowe
Email: sprocketbuster@aol.com
Remote Name: 64.12.96.167
Date: October 07, 2003

Comments

how many men in this world do you think can say they have a woman that shares their joy of buying a classic vehicle---there are very few of us that can say that---i had to come to west virginia to find mine---her name is kay---she has been my sweetheart-lover-friend and parts locater for 7 yrs.---no matter what my project-i keep her involved and i think that is the key---i always ask what she thinks-whether it's a part or a complete project---in the end she always asks the same question-when are you bringing it home---sounds like both our ladies came from the same mold(a limited edition)---the sounds like the fun with this car for you two has already begun---it's great to have friends involved in a project and it's even better when one of those friends is your lady---later---chuck lowe

Last changed: March 03, 2024